Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 9: Joyful Thanksgiving

Day 9 Joyful Thanksgiving / Healing for the Sick 

“Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and enter His courts with praise, be thankful unto Him, and bless His name” (Psalm 100:4).

“Our devotional exercises should not consist wholly in asking and receiving. Let us not be always thinking of our wants and never of the benefits we receive. We do not pray any too much, but we are too sparing of giving thanks. We are the constant recipients of God’s mercies, and yet how little gratitude we express, how little we praise Him for what He has done for us…”(Call to Stand Apart, p. 28).

“I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high” (Psalm 7:17).

“I saw we must be daily rising, and keep the ascendancy above the powers of darkness. Our God is mighty. I saw singing to the glory of God often drove [off] the enemy, and praising God would beat him back and give us the victory” (Voice in Speech and Song, p. 409).

 “Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance” (Psalm 42:5).

“Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for you are my praise” (Jeremiah 17:14).

“Praise the Lord, because His mercy endures for ever…” (2 Chronicles 7:6).

“You are holy, enthroned in the praises of Israel” (Psalm 22:3).

“The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations” (Isaiah 61:1-4).

Intercession Focus: Healing for the Sick 

Pray for God to be glorified in the healing of those who are:

  • Physically sick 
  • Spiritually diseased 
  • Emotionally wounded 
  • Mentally ill


THE LORD IS COMING, SOON, AMEN, YES, COME LORD JESUS!

* www.operationglobalrain.com
* www.revivalandreformation.org
* www.facebook.com/HolySpiritRain
* www.facebook.com/Secondcomingheaven

No comments:

Post a Comment