Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Objective

The purpose of this blog is to analyze the events occurring in these last days. As a maximum authority I refer to the Bible to discuss these events and share them so that we may prepare for Christ’s return. Furthermore, because the Spirit of Prophecy is the testimony of Christ I also take Ellen G. White’s writings as an authority following the Bible.

I understand that some of the topics will be controversial but it is necessary to share them as part of the message of the three angels found in Revelation 14. Within this discussion perhaps I will mention denominations or political and religious leaders with the objective of applying the roles they play to the prophecy. The comments are not specifically directed toward individuals because Christ’s salvation is open to everyone but it is necessary to analyze them according to the Bible. It is my desire that the comments will be shared with everyone keeping in mind that they must be made while engaging in prayer in which we ask for the direction of the Holy Spirit and the prompt return of Jesus. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment