Thursday, January 14, 2010

...You Did It To Me

Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’ “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’ Matthew 25:34-40
This is your opportunity to aid those in need of spiritual, emotional and physical relief. The Lord is in control of this World and is still refraining those four winds from causing total destruction of this world until His children are sealed (Revelation 7).

This is the opportunity in which we can aid those who are in need of hope and comfort. Through your donation, not only will you aid with the most immediate needs of our brothers and sisters in Haiti, but you will also help spread the message of the prompt return of Lord.

For update on what the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is doing please visit:


To make a donation through a well known, world wide, and respectable organization (Acreddited by the Better Bussiness Bureau (BBB)) please visit:




JESUS IS COMING, AMEN, YES, COME LORD JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment